A special program designed for business owners
who want to take their business to a higher level
Have you ever wondered how high you can take your business? Ever thought that there is a way to take your business to a higher level of success, but didn’t know exactly how? If you’ve ever thought about hiring an ad agency, or marketing consultant, you can get a hybrid of both by taking advantage of any of the special programs listed below:
Choose the success level appropriate to your needs:
- Success level 1 – Complete a 54 question Marketing Audit which includes an intense marketing consultation within the audit and two follow up consultations. You will receive a custom-designed marketing plan specifically for your business to follow. Recommendations, resources and specific strategies will be included in your strategic marketing report. (One time $1,500 – $3,000 investment) – [Click here to enroll]
- Success level 2 – If you’d like maximum success, and a guaranteed 10% increase in revenue, we can handle your entire marketing campaign after completing the marketing audit. The revenue increase guarantee is only available to business owners who engage us for a minimum of one year. This includes implementing the marketing plan, which includes 1 weekly hourly marketing session to review and track the marketing program, and the design of all advertising and marketing material. This includes complete corporate identity (logo, business card, brochure, sell sheets, flyers, posters, etc. as needed.) Also, all ads, sales letters, internet marketing strategies, social media advertising, Pay per click campaigns, website design, marketing funnels, ecommerce development, search engine optimization and more. This level is designed for you if you are serious about success, need all the help you can get and want individual attention to your needs. ($3,000 monthly) – [Click here to enroll]
If your budget does not allow you to take advantage of any of the above plans, you can still have your own marketing expert at your disposal. We can deliver a la carte services based on your specific needs.
Business objectives (Goal setting)
- Where are you now?
- What are your business objectives
- How many customers do you want to acquire daily weekly, monthly, annually
- Gross sales
- Net profit
Not having goals is like shooting an arrow in the dark and expecting to hit the target. Most businesses don’t realize their full potential because they don’t have a business or marketing plan in place. This section will help you create realistic goals for your business in order to ensure your success.
Identifying your target market
- Learn to identify your target market
- How to identify the needs of your target market
- Identify key frustrations of your target market and use it to your advantage
- How to identify or create the singular, unique benefit you have to offer your market
Most business owners use the shot-gun effect, blindly spending thousands of dollars on blanket advertising hoping that they reach the most number of people. The problem is that this can get very expensive and time consuming. This section will help you identify your specific target market so that you can create the most efficient, effective and profitable marketing plan for your business. The result will be exponential growth.
Reaching your target market
- How to calculate the right marketing budget
- How to discover the most effective methods of reaching your target market
- Choosing the right media to reach your prospects
- Identifying other marketing opportunities
There are literally hundreds of ways to market your products and services to your target market. Unfortunately, business owners don’t know which media works best. This section will introduce you to the many advertising vehicles available and show you which will yield the best return on your investment. Knowing this, will save you thousands of dollars in advertising, and immediately increase your revenue.
Communicating your product or services to your market
- Advertising effectively – How to double or triple ad response-without tripling your budget.
- How to properly convey your product or services’ features and benefits
- Identifying cross-promotion candidates for your business
- Identifying the best types of free publicity you can utilize for your business
Once you’ve identified your target market and how to reach them, you will then learn the do’s and don’ts of advertising. One ad can literally out pull the other by 300%, increasing your ROI to the highest levels. Knowing what to say, when to say it and how to say it are all an integral part of communicating your message effectively for maximum result.
Creating your marketing plan
- How to create the most effective 1 year action plan
- How to create a master follow-through calendar
- Creating your business vision
- Implementing your vision for total business success
The final stage will bring it all together. This section will help you outline the most profitable marketing plan ever devised in order to exponentially grow your business and successfully take it to the next level.